Innovative design maximises space and light creating a contemporary and comfortable home ideal for living and entertaining.
Four stylish individual homes in the leafy Gold Coast suburb of Labrador. Each residence is designed to take advantage of the hilltop position with sea breezes and views to the Broadwater and Hinterland.
Close to the Broadwater, restaurants, major shopping centres, schools and transport. Click here for photos of the project
Call Ranine (0409 031 248), Jeannine (0409 720 730) or Mike (0408 172 810) to organise a viewing
- Each residence has its own private landscaped garden.
- Low maintenance construction with excellent thermal and acoustic qualities
- COLORBOND roof, fascia and gutters
- All windows are powder coated aluminium with screens
- Energy efficient LED lighting, solar boosted hot water and grey tinted glazing
- Two car garage with auto door and separate internal entry
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this page, it is for guidance only. The developer and its agents make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the information herein contained. Illustrations, diagrams and photographs are for presentation purposes only, Interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of each description or references All information herein is subject to change without notice.
- Each residence is designed to accentuate space and capture the natural light.
- Large living and dining spaces open onto a private alfresco courtyard
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and roller blinds
- Kitchen fitted with Caesarstone benchtops, generous pantry, soft close cabinetry
- drawers/doors, European TECHNIKA stainless steel appliances
- Separate laundry with garden access
- Three large light and airy bedrooms offering coastal or hinterland views
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and a well-appointed ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom includes generous bath, semi-frameless glass shower, vanity and separate toilet
- Versatile multi-purpose room